Error starting MailScanner: Can't find Net/CIDR .pm

Smart,Dan SmartD at VMCMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 4 20:21:52 IST 2004

I used the rpm created in the noarch directory.  It seem to load just fine.
I will give it a try from CPAN.  The machine is has home, so I will spend a
little more effort, and give the full error files.

BTW: How do your modify the perl module search path that is listed for @INC.
Since I've upgraded perl, I've got libraries spread around.  Would like to
consolidate them into the 5.8.5 tree.

<<Dan>>

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk