ANNOUNCE: MailScanner stable 4.32.5 released

BG Mahesh bg.mahesh at INDIAINFO.COM
Tue Aug 3 06:42:26 IST 2004

> At 20:44 02/08/2004, you wrote:
> >Well... maybe it IS time to finally add basic MCP configuration and
> >comments to the main MailScanner.conf file...
>
> Guess you're right there. I'll change it for the next release.

It would be very useful to include the MS version number in MailScanner.conf file also. I do see /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf.rpmnew but it has an old date. If the version number was included in the file it would be very easy to figure out which installation generated this file

--
B.G. Mahesh
bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com
http://www.indiainfo.com/

IndiaInfo Mail - the free e-mail service with a difference! www.indiainfo.com
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!