Getting perl error after installing mailscanner-4.32.5-1 from RPMs

Chris Cook wavedatacom at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 3 00:16:42 IST 2004

Yeah, I have version 1.50:
[root at development root]# rpm -q perl-MailTool
perl-MailTools-1.50-1

[root at development root]# perl -MMail::Header -e 'print $Mail::Header::VERSION;'
1.50

Any other ideas?

Thank You,
   Chris