ANNOUNCE: MailScanner stable 4.32.5 released

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Aug 2 18:03:23 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Oops!

Could there be an error in the MailScanner.conf update script? It removed
all my MCP stuff! Maybe it should check if the line contains mcp and if so
don't touch it?

Cheers!

[root at linuxgw MailScanner]# upgrade_MailScanner_conf MailScanner.conf
MailScanner.conf.rpmnew > MailScanner.new
Added new: Find Archives By Content = yes
Added new: Dangerous Content Scanning = yes
Added new: Allow WebBugs = disarm
Added new: Quarantine Silent Viruses = yes
Added new: Spam List Timeouts History = 10
Added new: Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed = 20
Added new: SpamAssassin Timeouts History = 30
Added new: Spam Score Number Format = %d
Added new: Run In Foreground = no
Removed old: Recipient MCP Report =
%report-dir%/en/recipient.mcp.report.txt
Removed old: Include Scores In MCP Report = yes
Removed old: Is Definitely MCP = no
Removed old: MCP High SpamAssassin Score = 10
Removed old: MCP Header = X-MailScanner-MCPCheck:
Removed old: Is Definitely Not MCP = %rules-dir%/mcp.check.rules
Removed old: Always Include MCP Report = yes
Removed old: MCP Max SpamAssassin Size = 100000
Removed old: Non MCP Actions = deliver
Removed old: MCP Required SpamAssassin Score = 1
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin Timeout = 10
Removed old: MCP Actions = delete
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin Prefs File =
%mcp-dir%/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin Install Prefix = %mcp-dir%
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin Default Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
Removed old: Detailed MCP Report = yes
Removed old: MCP Error Score = 1
Removed old: Definite MCP Is High Scoring = no
Removed old: Log MCP = yes
Removed old: MCP Checks = yes
Removed old: Sender MCP Report = %report-dir%/en/sender.mcp.report.txt
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
Removed old: High Scoring MCP Actions = delete
Removed old: MCP SpamAssassin User State Dir =
Removed old: MCP Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>