starting errors on suse with latest Version

Marcel Blenkers marcel at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Mon Aug 2 15:52:16 IST 2004

Hi there,

as the others Problems only are due to the wrong Version downloaded (Red
Hat) my little Problem still exists ;)

Got any ideas for that?

Or my Problem with this Link-Errors?

Greetings