Full spamassassin report in header?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Thu Apr 29 19:24:28 IST 2004

shanna leonard <mailto:ssl at AHSC.ARIZONA.EDU> wrote:
> wow. Incredibly helpful! thanks!

Sarcasm noted.  ;-D

> Having just read through the conf file before sending the message,
>  could someone maybe give me a teeny hint?

When asking for help on a really busy list (like this one) it's a good idea
to tell people that you've already made an effort to find the information on
your own.  Otherwise they may assume that you have not.  Especially when the
file is as well documented as MailScanner.conf.

No offense was intended and so I hope none was taken.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html