New installation, maillog question

Ronnie Regev ronnie at daslweb.com
Thu Apr 29 19:21:32 IST 2004

Hi,
Im running mailscanner 4.29.7-1. When I restart mailscanner, I notice the
following line in /var/log/maillog:
Apr 29 11:47:25 filter MailScanner[10012]: Using Custom Function file
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MyExample.pm

I have read through the file, and, would like to get a better understanding
as to what its purpose is, is it necessary, how I can modify it, what are
the benefits to it, and just anything other piece of info anyone might have.

Thanks.

Ronnie Regev
System Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
Daslweb Inc.
ronnie at daslweb.com

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html