Problem with lockfile in update_virus_scanners

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Apr 29 08:02:35 IST 2004

On Wednesday, April 28, 2004 3:18 PM Julian Field <mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Your patch will only work on GNU "find" and nothing else, as other
> "find" commands can only report in days.
> This will do a rather better job:

Ok. I will try that. Could you put this in the next distribution? Believe it or not our customer hat a power failure during update_virus_scanners which caused this...

Regards,
  JP

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html