Variables in reports

Pablo Velasquez R. pvelasquez at ITS.CO.CR
Wed Apr 28 16:36:52 IST 2004

Hi all.

I'm trying to access some variables in the reports.

For example when the mailscanner detects a "potencially dangerous content",
it sends a warning message to the user, and access the variable $id. I saw
in other reports the variables $from and $to, and I would like to access
them in the warning message.
I modified the warning message and include a line like this :

    http://some_server/some_script?id=$id&from=$from&to=$to

but when a "potencially dangerous content" is found, I get the line like this:

    http://some_server/some_script?id=$id

as you can see the variables $from and $to are not present.

So, is there a way to get the $from and $to variables ??

Thanks !!

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html