Problem With PDF Files - HELP !

Mike McMullen mlm at LOANPROCESSING.NET
Wed Apr 28 17:30:48 IST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricardo Bernardes" <ricardo.bernardes at centraldecomunicacao.pt>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: Problem With PDF Files - HELP !

> Hello Kevin
> I'm using RedHat 8.0 and Sendmail Version 8.12.5
> do you have anyother suggestions?
>
> TIA
> ricardo

I'm using MS 4.29.7-1 and ClamAV .70 on FC1. We get lots of PDFs
from clients everyday. I'm not seeing any corruption.

Mike

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html