O/T faqomatic (was Re: FAQ Entry)

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Apr 28 21:20:49 IST 2004

El 28 Apr 2004 a las 12:10, Kevin Miller escribió:

> Following up on some help I received a couple months ago relating to
> checking downloads with GPG, I just appended a short blurb on in
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cgi-bin/faq?=&auth=ck8f1aa9b478bdac397a969ef5
> bcc1686f&file=85 (watch the wordwrap)

Kevin,

the auth=xxxx is not necessary to identify a faqomatic page... in fact, you
only see it because you authenticated yourself to the faqomatic to update a
page.

At the bottom of every page there's a URL you can use to identify (and share)
the page... in this case, it says:
This document is: http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cgi-bin/faq?file=85

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html