Ruleset query

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Apr 27 19:07:11 IST 2004

Hi

I've had a look but I can't seem to see anything for this one...

To: user at domain.com From: somebody at anotherdomain.com
Is fine for implementing rules based on sender --> receiver relationships.
My query is this:

To: user at domain.com From: somebody at anotherdomain.com Subject: somestring

Basically mail from user1 to user2 with a very specific subject. Is there
anyway to do this via rulesets?

(Basically we want to block mail from user1 to user2 ONLY IF the subject is
"somestring" - as an MTA or MUA is being really dumb and sending the same
email every 60 seconds....)

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html