spam autolearn=not issue

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Apr 27 10:18:09 IST 2004

Brian

I don't see the problem. If you get autolearn=not, then SA surely learns
that it is ham, even if it doesn't call it ham.

Or am I missing something???

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

-----Original Message-----
Of Brian Lewis
Sent: 27 April 2004 06:13
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [MAILSCANNER] spam autolearn=not issue

I found that all my high scoring spam is doing autolearn=spam, but my ham
is getting autolearn=not!

spam autolearn=not
-4.90 BAYES_00 Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

This message scored -4.90 but still has autolearn=not instead of
autolearn=ham.  Where do I set it to autolearn=ham for say anything smaller
than 0 score wise?

MailScanner 4.29.7-1 using SpamAssassin 2.61 and Bayesian Filtering turned
on.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk