ANNOUNCE: Unstable MailScanner 4.30.2 released

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Apr 26 19:40:28 IST 2004

El 25 Apr 2004 a las 16:39, Julian Field escribió:

> I have just released version 4.30.2.
>
> This is a pre-release for the stable version of 4.30. Should anything major
> need changing, please contact me. And feel free to send me reminders of
> feature requests I said I would do and have forgotten again.

Well.. you're back again... I'll resend'em individually, since they were
somehow unrelated to one another :-)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html