Allowing this Blocked Content through

Roland Ehle mailscanner at CARLO65.DE
Mon Apr 26 19:29:07 IST 2004

Hi Dan,

Dan Spray schrieb:
> I need to allow a newsletter email through to just a couple of customers.
> Right now when they get the email it says blocked content and attaches the
> following .txt file.
>
> The content filters found this:
>
>    MailScanner: Found a script in HTML message
>
> I thought that this was IEFrames before so I allowed frames to these
> customers but that didn't help.  What rule is blocking this now?

find the line Allow Script Tags in MailScanner.conf and set it to
Allow Script Tags = /etc/MailScanner/rules/script.rules

Your script.rules should be:

From:   *@domain.com       yes
Fromto  default         no

Regards,
Roland

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html