One spammer is persistently slipping through...

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Apr 26 11:10:51 IST 2004

Have you tried any of the SA custom rules?
If the URLs are always the same or similar you should be able to block them

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

-----Original Message-----
Of Remco Barendse
Sent: 26 April 2004 10:54
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [MAILSCANNER] One spammer is persistently slipping through...

Attached  is a df/qf pair with example spam we are receiving.

I don't know why but for some reason these assholes are never blocked.
They never appear to be in any dns blacklist, scoring on the bayesian db
is always negative.

They seem to have found a way to always let their crap slip through, VERY
frustrating.

The format of the mails is always the same (small coloured crap
surrounded by lots of white space) and the subject totally different each
time.

Has anyone managed to succesfully block this crap?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk