ANNOUNCE: Unstable MailScanner 4.30.2 released

Sun Apr 25 18:33:13 IST 2004

Hi!

> This is a pre-release for the stable version of 4.30. Should anything major
> need changing, please contact me. And feel free to send me reminders of
> feature requests I said I would do and have forgotten again.
>
> The diff from 4.30.1 to 4.30.2 of the ChangeLog is here:
>
> - Added new configuration option "Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed"
>    to catch spammers who deliver messages to lots of recipients, including
>    one recipient who chooses to receive all their spam.
> - Added link to the Ellen MacArthur Trust to the home page. Please support
>    this charity, they perform excellent work in an area that is very close to
>    my heart.
> - Fix to avoid problems in Qmail with regular expression match which reading
>    Qf file.

What happened to the reaper stuff? is this back to what it was before?

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html