Logs vs. headers

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sun Apr 25 02:36:07 IST 2004

Kevin Brouelette wrote:
> SpamAssassin (score=15.4, required 2.5
>
> But in the email headers of that spam I see:
> ... hits=15.4 required=5.0 ...
>
> 5.0 not 2.5??
> Does it hide my server settings to the mail acct user or
> Am I misconfigured somewhere??

Could you post the complete log line and complete header line(s)? Looks
like you're running SA a second time, I don't recognize "hits", it
should say "score" in the header.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.3

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html