SV: Mail-scanner information in body

Jens W. Skov - JS Consult jens at JSCONSULT.DK
Sat Apr 24 08:16:56 IST 2004

Yes, it seems to be only with plain text messages.
They are going trought an exchange 5.5.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

-- Jens W. Skov - JS Consult
-- Rævehøjparken 58, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
-- Tlf: 45884077 - Mob: 23254077
-- www.jsconsult.dk - www.jnet.dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] På vegne
af Kai Schaetzl
Sendt: 23. april 2004 22:32
Til: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Emne: Re: Mail-scanner information in body

Jens W. Skov - JS Consult wrote on         Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:58:00
+0200:

> When I send mail trought my postfix/mailscanner gateway to my exchange
> server I get X-orgname-Mailscanner-Information .... In the message body.
> I can't se why in the conf file.

You mean it displays in the body when it should be in the header? Have you
verified that it's really in the body and not just a display anomaly of the
client used to display it? Could it be that your Exchange is causing this?

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk