SPAM Notify problem in 4.28.6

Ian Miller imiller at BSD.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Apr 23 17:17:28 IST 2004

Quoting Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>:

> Did you specify the "store" spam action, or only "notify". If you want it
> stored as well, you need to say so.
>
> At 20:51 20/04/2004, you wrote:
> >Hundred 100% positive
> >
> >Quoting Denis Beauchemin <Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA>:

> and

> > not find
> > > the
> > > nothing ...
> feature
> > > enabled?
> > > >

> > > Ian,
> > >
> > > Are you sure the message was quarantined by YOUR MailScanner?
> > >
> > > Something along those lines happened here a while ago...  Turned out the
> > > message was quarantined by some other host...
> > >
> > > Denis
> > >
> > > --
> > >    _
> > >   °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste
> > > /(_)\  Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.
> > >   ^ ^   T: 819.821.8000x2252 F: 819.821.8045
> > >

> >Hundred 100% positive
> >
> >--
> >Ian Miller
> >Sr. Systems Engineer
> >University of Chicago
> >imiller at bsd.uchicago.edu
>
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

So if I put notify and store on the same line for the
High Scoring Spam = (action)
I think it is called that ....

{example}
High Scoring Spam = notify store
-Ian

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html