MailScanner fo BSDI

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Apr 23 16:32:34 IST 2004

Not exactly an answer, but...We run bsdi on our mail hub. It's been
there for many years...nuf said.
However, it's much easier to put MailScanner/SA on a linux box as a
relay - easy rpm setup etc...Also, it eats quite a bit of RAM and CPU if
you process a lot of mail, so it wouldn't get along well with other
hungry processes like qpopper/imapd etc..
Ken A

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk