dcc and spamassassin

Bobbejaan van Elst Bobby at LIFE-EXTREME.COM
Fri Apr 23 11:06:54 IST 2004

Hi,

I've a question about dcc and spamassassin.

I have installed the latest version of DCC (dcc-dccd-1.2.44)

and run; cdcc info

configured the following line in the local.cf of spamassassin;

dcc_path /usr/local/dcc/bin/dccproc

does it works now? I seen nothing back in the header of the emails see:

--
        required 6, BAYES_00 -4.90, BIZ_TLD 0.10)
--

I hava also added something like this in the local.cf but this does not
work either.

--
use_dcc                 1
dcc_path                /usr/local/dcc/bin/dccproc

Can I test this? And does dcc works better than razor

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html