Postfix and Postfix.in

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Fri Apr 23 05:25:32 IST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 21:32, Matt Krause wrote:
> Yep, that cleared things up for me.  Thanks!
>
> So where should I be putting all my configuration options such as sasl and
> tls?  Postfix.in/main.cf or postfix/main.cf?

You want it in postfix.in/main.cf, since that's the config file
that deals with inbound mail.  It's pre-MailScanner.  It's
pretty rare that you'd need to do anything post-MailScanner,
at least in my experience.

HTH,

--J(K)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html