Slightly OT: ldap, sendmail and Exchange 5.5

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Apr 22 21:50:18 IST 2004

Hi Kevin,

 This URL might be helpful to you:

 http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/postfix-exchange-users.html

 It deals with Exchange 5.5 and Postfix, but exporting the list from
Exchange is the same in both cases.

 I've had some problems with this setup though, because of the multiple
containers we use on our Exchange server. On the MS side, I'd suggest you
use RSSH to restrict the transfer to only be able to use SCP or SFTP to
upload the data (and refuse regular ssh, etc)

 http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/index.shtml

 Cheers,
-Joshua

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html