Slightly OT: ldap, sendmail and Exchange 5.5

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Apr 22 20:51:46 IST 2004

I'll give it a read, but we're not running AD here.  Might be I can work
around that, I don't know.  Thanks...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk