MailScanenr based relay server

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Apr 22 19:45:09 IST 2004

>What command brought up those stats, and are there any other
>stat commands?

df, du, free, uptime, cat /proc/cpuinfo (hell cat /proc/anything) for
starters.  Check the manpages, there are switches that make them
more useful, like "free -m" will list memory in megabytes and
df -h will list disk space in human readable form.

>And how do I verify that the virus ids are being updated
>(RedHat8, Sophos)

Look whereever the ides are stored (usually /usr/local/Sophos/ide)
and see what the ide directory is linked to, it's of the form:

version.datetime

for example, my current one is:

380.200404221315

HTH,

--J(K)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html