fedora core 2 and exim (wasRe: debain + exim4)

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Thu Apr 22 19:10:14 IST 2004

Chris Campbell wrote:

>I have run redhat + MS for a couple years, on several boxes, and had no
>problem.  I am now trying to install MS on debian, with exim, and I am
>having some issues.  First off, the latest MS.deb package installed ok,
>but does not appear to like my exim4 deb install.
>

>Does anyone have the latest MS on debian + exim4 running?

i throw in the same question for  fedora core 2  and  exim

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.90/SRPMS/exim-4.30-5.src.rpm
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.91/SRPMS/exim-4.30-6.1.src.rpm
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/exim-4.32-1.src.rpm

exim will be included in fedora core 2

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/RELEASE-NOTES-en

Packages Added
[...]
     o exim -- The exim mail transport agent

--
shrek-m

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html