Blocked Content whitelist

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Thu Apr 22 19:02:08 IST 2004

Dan Spray wrote:
> This worked great.  Thanks a ton.  I did notice that one of the options in
> that section is to log IFrame.  I was wandering if anyone knew how those
> were entered into the logs?  I would like to see these and am just wondering
> what I would |grep for in the logs.

I don't log it myself but I can't believe the log lines don't have the
word IFrame in them. Try this for starters:

# grep -i iframe maillog        (or what your mail log is called)

When you find one you can add more greps through pipes to be more
explicit, like this:

# grep -i lookforthis maillog | grep -i andthistoo

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.3

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html