mysql ms.conf/rulesets ?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Apr 22 17:49:10 IST 2004

If you move the rulesets into SQL and get php (or whatever) to create the
files you should be fine.. Dying daemons are always painful

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

-----Original Message-----
Of Pete
Sent: 22 April 2004 15:26
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [MAILSCANNER] mysql ms.conf/rulesets ?

Randal, Phil wrote:

> [...]
Sure - even better. As i said the requirement from our point of view was
simply for the UI for multi domains etc and  I realise Julian will not
be all of sudden putting all reliance of mailscanner working in the
hands of mysql and realise Julian concentrates most of his efforts on
combating spam et al.

I guess the preference is for official support - like postfix has - but
with the above, even better mod - but any will do at this stage.

thanks again

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk