MailScanenr based relay server

Thu Apr 22 09:02:05 IST 2004

Ronnie

I'm running a 800mhz celeron with 512MB ram and it handles 12,000
messages a day no problem.

if you buy a new box it should handle 10,000 no problem.

Also upgrading to the latest SA, ClamAV, and MS will give you lots more
protection against spam and malware...see all the change logs for details.

If you want any direct help email me direct - note I'm in the UK so
watch the timezone's..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator