FW: continued issue: queue gets backed up frequently

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Apr 22 00:02:25 IST 2004

I didn't see your original message, so sorry if you've already posted this
info, but...

- Which queue is getting backed up, the inbound or outbound queue?
- If it's the outbound queue, what message is shown as the reason for most
of the queued messages (ie Deferred: Temporary DNS failure, Deferred: No
route to host, Deferred: Connection refused, etc)?