TNEF handling - modified

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Wed Apr 21 12:16:03 IST 2004

Actually - my question is what should the ruleset format be for Notify
Senders = so that i only ever notify senders if they have sent us
winmail.dat

Currently to block winmail.dat without warning them i have added to
filename.rules.conf
deny+delete   /winmail.dat   unwanted TNEF   unwqanted TNEF

Mark infected Messages   = no (again would like to know format to make
this a ruleset based on winmail.dat presence.)

But i dont want to notify senders of every infection type, except for
TNEF/winmail.dat filename - I will add the tnef stuf to filetype rules
later.

Thanks in advance
Pete