spamassassin tests

InvictaWiz Customer Support martyn at invictawiz.com
Wed Apr 21 07:41:27 IST 2004

Is it possible to reduce the number/depth of tests for emails to specific domains?

We have several customers who operate recruitment agencies. They each receive a lot of emails from
candidates using hotmail, yahoo, mail.com etc addresses and who seem unable to send emails without
using long and stupid names such as "my.cv.for.you.wps.doc.doc.cv.doc"
The messages nearly always fall foul of the NJABL and other dialup tests, and the filename tests.

Can anyone suggest any ways to lessen the number of false positives on these without increasing
false negatives for everone else?

Martyn Routley