SPAM Notify problem in 4.28.6

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Apr 20 18:58:15 IST 2004

Ian Miller wrote:
> I am running MailScanner 4.28.6 on a solaris 9 box with spamassassin and
> some RBL's.
>
> I have had this happen before but it was never a problem until now.
> A user has requested a email marked as high scoring spam but I can not find the
> Message id file anyway.   I have search the whole hard drive and found nothing ...
> is there a problem with 4.28.6 not storing spam with the notify feature enabled?
> -Ian

Ian,

Are you sure the message was quarantined by YOUR MailScanner?

Something along those lines happened here a while ago...  Turned out the
message was quarantined by some other host...

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste