Setting up a server to allow Outlook to share contact lists, folders ETC

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Tue Apr 20 11:15:50 IST 2004

> Denis
>
> how do mean 'not compatible'? What's not working?
>
> Best (and easiest way) is to setup MS on a separate gateway machine,
> that way the 'user' server can run anything that can send/accept smtp.
>
> > I was looking to use SUSE Openexchange to allow Outlook to share contact
> > lists, folders ETC but it would appear to not be compatable with
MailScanner
> > therefore anyone got any good ideas on how best to achieve this ? ( on
> > Redhat would be nice )
I have a customer who wants a single server, with MailScanner, Spamassassin
+ +
and to be able to use Outlook to share data as he would with a Microsoft
Exchange server.

2 servers is therefore not an option.

Regards

Denis