Kernel (security updates)

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Tue Apr 20 02:12:15 IST 2004

On 19 Apr 2004 at 20:51, William Burns wrote:
> Is there a stated policy on what fedora components RedHat will
> maintain, and for how long? AFAIK, there are now no updates to
> RedHat8, or 9. Any idea what happens to fedora core-1 support when
> fedora core-2 comes out?

The fedora legacy project is providing security updates for the 3 versions previous to
the current version.  That means they are currently supporting RedHat 7.2, 7.3,and
8.  On April 31 I think they switch to 7.3, 8, and 9.  When Fedora Core 2 comes out,
they will provide security updates for RedHat 8, 9, and Fedora Core 1. etc.

http://www.fedoralegacy.org

--
Mark W. Nienberg, SE
Tipping Mar + associates