ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.29.5 released

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Apr 20 20:16:06 IST 2004

I haven't seen recent posts on this. Are you still working on
the script or could it post it to the list?

There is some work in progress to make an ebuild for MailScanner in
gentoo, maybe you install.sh script can be used too.

Thanks!!
Remco