virus scanning with virus delivery

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Apr 20 13:19:04 IST 2004

Hi Julian,

I know this sounds awfully strange, but I have the following request (please,
don't ask why):

I need to do virus scanning and logging but NOT removing.

That is, the message must be checked for viruses and vulnerabilities, which
will be logged and marked in the X-MailScanner: header, but the message must
pass thru intact (that is, with all viruses and vulnerabilities in it).

Do you think that would be possible?

Or maybe an easy hack? (I can take pointers and do it by myself... I don't
think _this_ could be a popular request :-)

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby