Okay here is where im at now...I need help getting mailscanner to push the mail to my windows box...

JD jd at BENTECMED.COM
Mon Apr 19 21:26:17 IST 2004

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say thank you very very very much. I really appreciate the
support you guys gave me, and putting up with the frustration of helping out
a noob. Big thanks to Jason Balicki for pointing me to the firewall and
being so damn cool. Kevin Spicer hit my relay problem right on the nose with
"access" and "local-host-names", thanks man! kudos to Kevin Miller for
reminding me to make my mailertable.db, and of course big time kudos to
Julian for hooking up the program in the first place.

-JD