Kernel

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Mon Apr 19 20:13:55 IST 2004

What linux distro do you use? Do they provide security updates to those
stock kernels?

We use debian, but compile our kernels from kernel.org sources. Debian
does provide security updates for the stable distribution's stock kernel
packages, we just prefer building our own kernels so we can trim out all
the stuff we don't use.

-Eric Rz.