MailScanner with Suse Openexchange Server 4.1 ?

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Mon Apr 19 13:15:16 IST 2004

I run several OpenExchange servers, but I don't dare mess with the config of
those boxen.  What I do is run a separate MS box in front of the OE machines
(just like you would for M$ Exchange).

Mike