Getting messages that are not spam as spam and the opposite !!!

Idan Plotnik idan at SECURENET.CO.IL
Mon Apr 19 12:30:13 IST 2004

Hi,

When I install the " install Archive::Zip "
This is the error:

  CPAN.pm: Going to build N/NE/NEDKONZ/Archive-Zip-1.10.tar.gz

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good

Warning: I could not locate your pod2man program. Please make sure,
         your pod2man program is in your PATH before you execute 'make'

Writing Makefile for Archive::Zip
Makefile:88: *** missing separator.  Stop.
  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

do you know why ?

and now when I am open perl -MCPAN -e shell

this is the error I am getting :
[root at MR root]# perl -MCPAN -e shell
Undefined value assigned to typeglob at (eval 13) line 15, <RC> line 11.
Warning [/etc/inputrc line 11]:
  Invalid variable `mark-symlinked-directories'

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.76)
ReadLine support enabled

cpan>

?

Thanks