thats last one was the iptables - L output, here is...

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Sat Apr 17 12:32:22 IST 2004

JD Doelitzsch wrote on         Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:18:26 -0700:

> here is my sendmail.cf file.
>
> I have two of them. one in etc/mail on in just etc
>
> the mc and cf file are from my /etc/mail/
>

> [Message contains attachment(s).  Extract ?]
>
> [Message contains attachment(s).  Extract ?]

May I kindly ask to consider that it's time to go to a sendmail newsgroup
and read the sendmail documentation or at least taking it private instead
of preying on the kindness of some people here and sending me files I
really didn't want to get?

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany