Hotmail Whitelisted {Scanned}

David Shaw maillist at COMPUTER-MEDIC.US
Fri Apr 16 19:02:59 IST 2004

Well a run a test. First was to blacklist my work email in MS.

Looks like MS doesn't pass this to Spamassassin.

Second test was to not blacklist in MS but in Spamassassin.

MS passes it Spamassassin and Spamassassin marks it.

So I think the whitelisted mark is coming from a:
MailScanner.conf not pointing to the right whitelist.
or
MailScanner is reading the helo address or the envelope address first.

David