Hotmail Whitelisted {Scanned}

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Apr 16 18:54:50 IST 2004

Add delete to your Spam actions.  Mine looks like this:

  Spam Actions = forward Alphonse_Spamdog at ci.juneau.ak.us delete
  High Scoring Spam Actions = forward Alphonse_Spamdog at ci.juneau.ak.us
delete

The mail is first forwarded to Alphonse, then deleted.  I suspect that
because you're not deleting the normal spam, it's being sent on.  I can't
explain why it otherwise works for non-hotmail mail.  But give it a try...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500