SpamAssassin X Headers

Yanik Charbonneau ycharbon at UOTTAWA.CA
Fri Apr 16 18:40:49 IST 2004

Thanks All,

Yanik

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 11:36, Julian Field wrote:
> At 15:40 16/04/2004, you wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >
> >Is there an easy way to get MailScanner to put SpamAssassin's headers
> >in?  We have been using SpamAssassin for a while and now are
> >implementing MailScanner, but most our users are dependant on;

> That's trivial. Use the configuration options available for the Spam Score
> header.

> That's harder, you would have to do it in a Custom Function of some sort.
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

Yanik Charbonneau                             /~\  The ASCII
University of Ottawa                          \ /  Ribbon Campaign
Ottawa, Ontario                                X   Against HTML
Canada                                        / \  Email!