MailScanner Internals

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri Apr 16 17:43:59 IST 2004

Hi Rick,

<snip>>
You don't see what your looking for because you need to catch it before
it's unset
</snip>

This works fine for me and hundreds of other MailWatch users - so it must be
related to having a particular option set in MailScanner.conf.

<snip>
> Cheers - I'll give it a whirl - I still don't really understand why I
> never get anything set in $message{virusinfected} though.
</snip>

I will investigate this futher this weekend.

Regards,
Steve.

believed to be clean.