Bayes DB

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Fri Apr 16 15:25:28 IST 2004

Some other things to check:

*  Along with Julian's suggestion of sleeping, maybe also do a ps to see if
MailScanner has truly stopped.
*  Do you have a cron job that might be trying to restart MailScanner while
the bayes db is being expired?
*  Do you have any other versions of SpamAssassin that could be trying to
use the bayes db?  Perhaps one of them is corrupting the db writing it back
in a different format.

Jason