Hotmail Whitelisted

technical coordinator tc at SHENANDOAH.K12.IN.US
Fri Apr 16 15:11:03 IST 2004

Nothing in /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf  or in spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

I restart after every change.

I  will try debug mode, but I never know when I'm going to get something from Hotmail.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Martin Hepworth [mailto:martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM]
	Sent: Fri 4/16/2004 8:57 AM
	To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
	Subject: Re: Hotmail Whitelisted

	Dale

	Ok that just to autowhitelisting feature. Any whitelisting info in
	/etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf or the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file in the
	same directory as the MailScanner.conf?

	I presume you've restarted MailScanner after you've made your changes?

	Might be worthwhile running MS in debug mode with these emails in the
	queue and looking at what's happening.

	--
	Martin Hepworth
	Snr Systems Administrator