Bayes DB

Fri Apr 16 14:45:22 IST 2004

Gib

SA 2.55 is very old - I'd upgrade to 2.63 (cpan will do this for you).

you'll prob want a chown in the script  before the MailScanner start, to
make sure the bayes files are writable/owned by the user specified in
the MailScanner.conf.

if there are still problems try turning on the debug for MS and SA in
the MailScanner.conf and running check_mailscanner as the user required.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.